Followers

Monday 9 January 2012

THE MEMORY OF EVA RYKER (1980) "LOS RECUERDOS DE EVA RYKER"

HOME      FILMOGRAPHY      BIOGRAPHY       GALLERY      PROJECTS      TV MOVIES

Natalie Wood, Ralph Bellamy, Robert Foxworth, Roddy McDowall, Bradford Dillman, Jean Pierre Aumont, Peter Graves, Mel Ferrer, Morgan Fairchild. Director: Walter Grauman





















I just watched this movie a couple of weeks ago, and I just remembered to do this review of the movie on IMDb.I saw "The Memory Of Eva Ryker" when it first aired on television way back in 1980 or 1981.The main reason that I watched the movie back then, and lately, is because I really like Natalie Wood as an actress.Natalie Wood from the time she played the little girl in the movie "The Miracle On 34th Street" with Maureen O'Hara and John Payne,up to her last film "Brainstorm" with Christopher Walken was a wonderful actress in my opinion.She had the something special that made her shine no matter what part she played."The Memory of Eva Ryker" has a huge cast with excellent actors like Ralph Bellamy and the scenery wasn't bad either.This is not what I would call one of Natalie Wood's best movies,but it is fine if only for getting to see Natalie do her magic as an actress.I Have This Movie.

-----




1 comment: